1. On days you think your big idea might not take flight because it’s moving too damn slow, remember this: Caterpillars crawl before they grow wings and fly.
2. When you’re backed in a corner with no way out, fight the urge for a dramatic escape. Stop, sit, breathe and touch the wall. Is it made of stone (and you’re meant to stay for awhile) or paper? (time to bust down some walls!)
3. If your beliefs aren’t popular, don’t back down to criticism. What worked in the past might be yesterday’s news. Perhaps it’s time to tell a new story.
4. Should someone leave a box on your doorstep with dog crap in it, don’t get mad. Even nasty presents can sometimes be the best gifts.
5. When people feel threatened, they attempt to squelch light with darkness. In the end, only they get burned. Do yourself a favor and SHINE ON.