Option #1: STRATEGY SESSION
Strategy Sessions are hyper-focused meetings where we create or develop some aspect of your authentic message or public leadership platform. I conduct private Strategy Sessions from my office in Boulder, via video conference, or can travel to your place of business.
- Purpose Strategy: Get clear on your bigger life purpose that is calling you to this work in public leadership. Get epic clarity of the intention you need to bring forward to all your speaking, writing and other vehicles for leadership.
- Message Strategy: Identifying the universal theme and message you are trying to convey, but without attachment to a particular medium. (like a book or speech) It’s for the purpose of clarity and communicating who you are and what you do.
- Speech Strategy: Let’s figure out what that talk needs to be about, and who needs to hear it. We will extract your best content, develop your storyboard and overall speech flow, as well as brainstorm the visual story (slides) that should accompany the words.
- Platform Strategy: For people who already have their content created but aren’t sure how to share, sell or distribute it – this session is all about figuring out how to get your content into the world.
Strategy Sessions include:
- Review of any relevant materials before our session
- 3 hours of time together (either at my office, your office or online)
- Audio recordings of the session
- Written notes, goals, outcomes and strategic next steps
- Connections to necessary coaches/consultants to help you implement the strategy